Do you have an awesome story, or a unique and useful perspective on trends, news, and anything related to emerging technologies, that you want to share with the audience of TechnoScans? Here’s how to submit articles for consideration and details on what we look for.
To submit a guest post, please send it to [email protected]. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible, but thanks to the time constraints, we can’t reply on all rejected stories.
NOTE: If you don’t get a response within 72 hours, then consider your story rejected.
- Target word count: 600-1,200. (Anything less will be automatically rejected).
- Avoid using long introductions, and get straight to the point.
- Make a strong, clear argument supported by examples, details, and/or data.
- Include a headline.
- Include an author bio, including details on your expertise that make it clear why your opinion on the topic should count to readers.
- All links in the content will be no-followed and must link only to helpful sources.
- Only one do-follow backlink is allowed, and that, too, is in the author box.
- If you’re not the author, be sure to spell out your relationship to the author and tell us what organization you work for.
- Please don’t bother with submitting stories that you have already submitted to other publications.
- Disclose conflicts of interest, such as partnerships with, or investments in, any companies/technologies covered in the story.
- We do not accept stories that — either explicitly or implicity — promote the author’s company or offering(s). If you do mention your company in the story, it should be in the context of a larger trend or insight that is applicable to other companies.
- You are also welcome to include images to illustrate key points in your story. Use only those images that you have rights to or that are available under creative commons license.
- Be sure to include image credits and links.
- If you’d like to pitch an idea rather than a full draft, please send a 1-3 paragraph summary of the key points the story would cover.
- Send your submission to us in a format that’s easy to edit (Google docs would be preferable).
If you’re with a company looking to write about a problem for which your company offers a solution or about any area in which you have a vested interest, your story would qualify as a sponsored post rather than a guest post. To speak to TechnoScans about sponsored post opportunities, please contact us at [email protected]